Welcome to the monthly Cloth Diaper Link Party at Making It Home!
Last month we had just two links.
I posted about why I chose to cloth diaper here on Making It Home.
Atta Mama posted about cloth diapering lessons she learned the hard way!
I’ve got just a few rules for this link up:
- Make sure to link back to Making It Home either with the party button or a text link from the post you linked up
- Please follow the host (via BlogLovin’, RSS, email, or other)
- Only link directly to your post, do not link to your blog’s home page or other pages
- Don’t add a link to promote your link party, shop, or giveaway (review posts are fine)
- Please take some time to visit other bloggers that have linked up and give them some comment-y goodness (not required, but highly suggested!)
- Don’t link to posts you’ve linked before
- By linking up, you’re giving me permission to feature an image on my blog and other websites I write for. I will make sure to give appropriate credit and link to you!
The theme this month is what would you do differently if you had to start over? I know that having cloth diapered for almost a year now, there are a few things I’d do differently! I’ll post about that later this week, but I’m excited to see what you all have to say.
This month’s sponsor is one of my favorite WAHMs, Angela of Sweet Southern Bums! I’ve purchased ready-to-ship and custom-made diapers from her and I just adore them. They look fabulous on the WeeSheBeast as well! Angela’s got some great talent and a good, reliable pattern for her diapers. I’d highly recommend them to anyone! I’m featuring her LLL/Breastfeeding logo on CHEVRON (!!) diaper this month.
So link on up and show us what you’ve got!