Welcome to the monthly Cloth Diaper Link Party at Making It Home!
I’ve got just a few rules for this link up:
- Make sure to link back to Making It Home either with the party button or a text link from the post you linked up
- Please follow the host (via BlogLovin’, RSS, email, or other)
- Only link directly to your post, do not link to your blog’s home page or other pages
- Don’t add a link to promote your link party, shop, or giveaway (review posts are fine)
- Please take some time to visit other bloggers that have linked up and give them some comment-y goodness (not required, but highly suggested!)
- Don’t link to posts you’ve linked before
- By linking up, you’re giving me permission to feature an image on my blog and other websites I write for. I will make sure to give appropriate credit and link to you!
Every post that links up gets a twitter mention on the official Making It Home twitter during the month it was submitted, and you get featured on the Cloth Diaper Link Party Pinterest board! The top posts each month also get featured on the next month’s link party!
The prompt this month is what is your favorite type of diaper? Are you a pocket family? Or do all-in-ones have your heart? Or do you enjoy a little diaper origami with flats? Do you like fitteds, prefolds, or hybrid fitteds? Something else?
As always, you don’t have to share a post that’s strictly related to the prompt, it can be any cloth diapering post you’ve written recently or in the past. The prompt is just there to stimulate your brain if you need some suggestions!
This month’s sponsor is one of my favorite WAHMs, Angela of Sweet Southern Bums! I’ve purchased ready-to-ship and custom-made diapers from her and I just adore them. They look fabulous on the little Fox as well! Angela’s got some great talent and a good, reliable pattern for her diapers. I’d highly recommend them to anyone! This month’s featured diaper is one I have the pleasure of owning, one of her patriotic diapers from last year. This is one of our favorite diapers and has helf up very well!
Are you interested in sponsoring this link up? Contact me here to learn more!
So link on up and show us what you’ve got!