Welcome to the monthly Cloth Diaper Link Party at Making It Home!
I’ve got just a few rules for this link up:
- Make sure to link back to Making It Home either with the party button or a text link from the post you linked up
- Please follow the host (via BlogLovin’, RSS, email, or other)
- Only link directly to your post, do not link to your blog’s home page or other pages
- Don’t add a link to promote your link party, shop, or giveaway (review posts are fine)
- Please take some time to visit other bloggers that have linked up and give them some comment-y goodness (not required, but highly suggested!)
- Don’t link to posts you’ve linked before
- By linking up, you’re giving me permission to feature an image on my blog and other websites I write for. I will make sure to give appropriate credit and link to you!
Every post that links up gets a twitter mention on the official Making It Home twitter during the month of April, and you get featured on the Cloth Diaper Link Party Pinterest board! The top posts each month also get featured on the next month’s link party!
The theme this month is flash your stash! What sorts of goodies do you have in your stash? Do you love printed covers, easy pockets, or one-of-a-kind WAHM creations?
This month’s sponsor is one of my favorite WAHMs, Angela of Sweet Southern Bums! I’ve purchased ready-to-ship and custom-made diapers from her and I just adore them. They look fabulous on the WeeSheBeast as well! Angela’s got some great talent and a good, reliable pattern for her diapers. I’d highly recommend them to anyone! I’m featuring her mustache diapers this month, naturally!
So link on up and show us what you’ve got!