Welcome to the monthly Cloth Diaper Link Party at Making It Home!
I’ve got just a few rules for this link up:
- Make sure to link back to Making It Home either with the party button or a text link from the post you linked up
- Please follow the host (via BlogLovin’, RSS, email, or other)
- Only link directly to your post, do not link to your blog’s home page or other pages
- Don’t add a link to promote your link party or shop (review and giveaway posts are fine)
- Please take some time to visit other bloggers that have linked up and give them some comment-y goodness (not required, but highly suggested!)
- Don’t link to posts you’ve linked before
- By linking up, you’re giving me permission to feature an image on my blog and other websites I write for. I will make sure to give appropriate credit and link to you!
Every post that links up gets a twitter mention on the official Making It Home twitter during the month it was submitted, and you get featured on the Cloth Diaper Link Party Pinterest board! The top posts each month also get featured on the next month’s link party!
I’d love it if you’d join us this month and link up all of your cloth diapering related posts! Tell us about your wash routine, or how to troubleshoot, or about the awesome new diaper you just tried! Whatever it is, I’m excited to have you here.
Are you interested in sponsoring this link up? Contact me here to learn more!
So link on up and show us what you’ve got!