Welcome to the first monthly Cloth Diaper Link Party at Making It Home!
WeeSheBeast has had a fluffy bum since her birth, and as HeadSheBeast, I know just how quickly cloth diapers go from a poop-catching decision to a way of life. As such, I figured we need a place to share all of our wonderful blog posts about cloth diapering!
Each month, I’ll have a theme to help you write a post, but you can link up any of your posts about cloth diapering. The link party will be open all month, and at the beginning of the next month, I’ll feature the most visited post when I open up the next month’s link party.
I’ll also have a sponsor for each month, who’s lovely cloth diapers will be featured in that month’s link up button. If you’re interested in sponsoring, please contact me!
I’ve got just a few rules for this link up:
- Make sure to link back to Making It Home either with the party button or a text link from the post you linked up
- Please follow the host (via BlogLovin’, RSS, email, or other)
- Only link directly to your post, do not link to your blog’s home page or other pages
- Don’t add a link to promote your link party, shop, or giveaway (review posts are fine)
- Please take some time to visit other bloggers that have linked up and give them some comment-y goodness (not required, but highly suggested!)
- Don’t link to posts you’ve linked before
- By linking up, you’re giving me permission to feature an image on my blog and other websites I write for. I will make sure to give appropriate credit and link to you!
So, are y’all ready?
The theme this month is why did you choose cloth diapers? There are lots of fabulous reasons to cloth diaper your babies, so, tell us, which did you pick? I’ll be posting about our reasons on Monday, but in the mean time, please link up your cloth diapering posts! Don’t forget to visit some of the other linked posts and get to know your fellow bloggers.
This month’s sponsor is one of my favorite WAHMs, Angela of Sweet Southern Bums! I’ve purchased ready-to-ship and custom-made diapers from her and I just adore them. They look fabulous on the WeeSheBeast as well! Angela’s got some great talent and a good, reliable pattern for her diapers. I’d highly recommend them to anyone! I’m featuring her adorable “Most Eligible Bachelor” diaper this month in honor of Valentine’s day.
So link on up and show us what you’ve got!